Your shopping cart is empty!
Return, Refund & Repair Policy
“We have 30 days return policy”
Return policy of any type of products at Vardhaman Gems is simple and hassle free. Our customer handling team is unbiased. It treats customer with return-a-product quarry same the way they treat at the time of selling. They are active to fulfil your each quarry if you are dissatisfied with the item reached at you. They are happy to arrange an exchange, store credit, or a refund. You can return product if the following situation occurs-
1. If you’ve received wrong item.
2. If the product is damaged.
3. If the size of products (Ring) not proper.
4. If an item does not match the description of what was ordered.
Please be sure before taking return policy that the item is in new condition, original packaging and original sales receipt. Also keep gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity, if given with the item and within 30 days of the original purchase date.
What you cannot Return?
1. If the item/items which are no longer in new condition.
2. Items which lack their original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity.
3. Items which have been customized or altered to meet customer specifications, like resizing or engraving.
4. Items which have been in the customer's possession for more than 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
How to return an item?
1. Contact our customer care team to create return shipping instructions.
2. Fill the required details in the Customer Return Form.
3. Pack the item using the existing packing material or your own. Item (s) you prepare for return should be along with their original packaging, gift boxes, and/or certificates of authenticity.
4. Compulsory to add include a copy of your Customer Return Form inside the package and post it to our address.
Don’t worry if you have damaged your jewellery in any way after the item has been in your possession for more than 30 days from the date of delivery. We will repair it for you. Our repair services are excellent and at competitive prices. Please refer to the information below before requesting a repair-
1. Contact our Customer Care Team to initiate the repair process.
2. Please provide as much information regarding your order as possible, including the date of purchase, the name and address associated with your order, and the order number, if available. Also, please described the damage in as much detail as possible. Photographs help too!
3. Our Customer Care Team will work to obtain an estimate for repair, and determine if a repair is possible. Please note that the estimate is just that - an estimate. Upon receipt, our jewelry experts may find that additional repairs are required. Don't worry - we'll provide you with an updated estimate before any work is performed.
4. Once we receive your item, our jewellers will appraise the damage and estimate the necessary cost of repair. If their review requires any changes to your initial estimate, we'll contact you and provide you with an update.
5. If you accept the estimated costs, only then will we charge your account and proceed with the repair(s). Return shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate. Note that we do not retain our customers payment details and you may be asked to contact us by phone in order to pay the amount due using a credit card.
6. We will ship your repair back to you once repairs and final repair costs have finalized. Please note that repairs may require 4-6 weeks to complete. A dedicated member of our Customer Care Team will work with you directly and provide you with regular updates until you and your treasured piece of jewelry are reunited.
OUR SOCIAL WORLD