What information do we collect?
1. At the time of account registration, we collect your name, telephone number, postal address and email address.
2. Billing information, transaction and credit card information when you make purchase with us.
3. When you contact us, we may keep record of that correspondence.
4. Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What we do with information we collect?
In general, we use private information given by users to provide them better services, and in particular for the following purpose-
1. To keep internal records.
2. To complete sales transactions.
3. To improve products and services.
4. To contact our users by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from our website.
5. To communicate with consumers regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us.
6. Also, to contact them by email, telephone, SMS, or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you.
7. We hold and use your personal information to deal with queries or customer service issues. We may also keep information on your communications with our sales team through our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
8. To contact them for market research purposes, only if they have not objected to such use. We are not annoying here, if you are not interested in such activities that you can object to the use of your data for market research purposes at any time.
9. We may also use information for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of Vardhaman gems.
10. To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country).
We use information for DIRECT MARKETING
We collect and use your personal information to perform our business activities and functions and to provide quality customer service. We want to keep our customers up-to-date with products, services, events and promotions that we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels.
We send you direct marketing communications and information about products and services that we consider maybe of your interest. In direct marketing, we include email and SMS in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). In method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us or by using the opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications. We will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
We disclose Information to-
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third part. We only send or disclose your personal information to third party organisations when we have your permission to share your information or we need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested. We also need to send your information to third party service providers. Or when we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information. We may also disclose your personal information to suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes. We may disclose your personal information to our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you.
Examples of the third party service providers that we disclose your personal information to include, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants.
1. Record your session information (such as the particular Products you purchase from our Website)
2. Record your specific information on the web pages you select to view
3. Retain your answer to our question regarding residency.